Okay, this is probably one I could do myself, but I thought it'd be easier to get someone else to do it.
Basically, I want to build a site like Zazz / CatchOfTheDay - one of those sites that for a 24 hour period only has one item for sale. Impulse buying at its best.
The graphic design is taken care of, I just need the back-end to wrap the design around. Must be written in PHP. Wherever possible, feel free to integrate existing systems to reduce costs.
- CMS that allows for posting of a single feature article each day (featuring a single product)
- Past daily features to be archived by month. Last 3 on front page
- User registration & login required to purchase.
- Typical "edit my account features" (Username, Name, E-mail, Phone number). Shipping info not required.
- Ability to generate mailing list of registered users.
- Blog section with last 3 blog items appearing on front page
- Countdown timer to end of 24 hour period.
- Ability to add other pages (about us, terms and conditions, contact us, etc.) through CMS
- Paypal integration - accept payments from client
- Once payment is received, confirm order wtih client
- Ability to calculate total amount of orders for the day and display that in CMS and/or other pages.
That should be enough for an estimate. Further specifics will be given upon winning contract.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale support.looking forward for your kind consideration on this project.
HI... JARC InfoTech offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.