Looking for a programmer to modify my social engine 4 script to add an import profile feature.
1. When a user is signing up, they have the option to import their profile from either modelmayhem or onemodelplace
2. They enter the username/password for modelmayhem or onemodelplace
3. Log in as the user
4. Import all profile fields, they may be some simple mapping such as map the source site description for 'Experience' to my site code of 'E'. There should be very little mapping/cleaning of data.
5. Import all images invoking the upload script on my site so the proper thumbnails and descriptions are created. Some of the source profile will have multiple albums, these same albums should created on my site and images imported into the correct album
6. Modify the user's admin page to display the same options as the signup page so people can import their profile later (after the signup process).
See modelurl dot com -- for a very good example of how I would like this to work on my site.
More work to follow if this works out well.