Please review the information listed at [url removed, login to view] or if you have further questions view this link ([url removed, login to view]).
This is what i'm looking for. I am looking to integrate a SendGrid API with a simple web based application which would manage qualified email addresses/leads.
- User authentication - only valid users can use the tool.
- Capabilities to work simultaneously with more than 30 sub-users.
- Upload CSV of names and emails, store list permanently in the app
- Send emails in batches via a background process to eliminate the cap for uploading emails (i.e. 10k emails could be uploaded for sending to easily, rather than needing to upload 1000 at a time or whatever you're needing to do now)
- Allow for rich emails, including images. Also be able to preview the HTML email before it goes out. Also allow for corresponding plain text emails for clients who don't have HTML emails enabled.
-Capability to attach or embed images.
- A user Interface
- Store the information and application on a free website for hosting this type of script that I own.