We are looking for a real Asterisks PBX expert, who can programm us for our little callcenter a directory assistance operator application. The screen of the callcenter agent should have the options like:
(First a user accounting, that every operator has it´s own profile and Greeting-soundfile)
* Pickup call - nothing
* Pickup call - play own "Hello...how may I help you?"
* Transfer the call to selected number (where before a search query is made in a database)
* Play announcement with number and transfer after
* Play announcement with number and return to an available operator
The phones are normal SIP phones which always stay connected to a telephone number. So if somebody working from home, he just dials a telephone number and then he is online, after he logs into his callcenter-screen/manager he even can pickup calls (the channel of the incoming call will be connected to the line which is on hook where the agent from home is dialed in, so he doesnt need to hangup or pickup on his phone. The phone is even not ringing when incoming call, because he will be already on the line and just a announcement "New incoming call" will be played...)
* Transfer to "International Operator"
* Transfer to HOTEL Operator
* Transfer to Train / Flight / Travel Information
* Transfer to Taxi
Something like that should it be...
12 freelancers are bidding on average $602 for this job
Hi,We are asterisk/VoIP solution provider. I have gone through the detail and comfortable with implementation. Please check your PMB for related work detail and references. Thanks