I need one of the Visual C++ projects that is available from eSignal to be converted to C++Builder2009. This is one of the projects that allows a third party software to link to the eSignal 10.6 API through the charting module. I can supply you with the eSignal VC project and it is also available from eSignal. The sample application require a subscription to eSignal Premier 10.6 or eSignal Premier Plus 10.6. This also requires the third party API add-on to your eSignal account to test the project.
1) The converted c++builder2009 project can not use any imported type libraries to create a C++Builder wrapper for the API COM object. The C++Builder project must use the actual COM code to create the COM object. Having C++Builder2009 automatically create the COM object with a VCL wrapper will not be accepted. The reason for this is because the VCL wrappers for COM objects do not work in all circumstances are are impossible to debug when they fail. So no wrapper on the COM object please.
2) The embedded manifest that is part of the VC project must be used in C++Builder so the compiled exe is compatible with Windows 7 User Account Controls and Windows Privileges and other Windows 7 security features.
3) The CB2009 project must be a standard VCL forms project. A console app will not be accepted.
4) The C++Builder must perform the same features as the VC project.
5) The CB2009 project should not use any VC files that would prevent the code from being ported to other CB2009 applications.
The attached file is a 16MB .zip file that contains the VC sample project that I need converted to C++Builder 2009.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
We are a company which is specialize in web design and programming with 12 years of work experience. We always work effectively, creatively and in time. We like our work and do it with pleasure.