I need a PHP script created that can login to an FTP server, and copy the files to my Rackspace CloudFiles account.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her assignments and the fact that any content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer upon completion.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start immediately after project has been awarded, and must be completed on the same day.