Development of Job Tracking and Reporting system
We are a small Sydney based business in the print industry, and have partially developed a Job Tracking system. This is a multi-user Filemaker Pro V10 system. We are looking for someone to complete the following development within that system-
Time tracking for Work-in-Progress for some 15 machines/functions from start to dispatch for approx. 200 jobs per calendar months
- Essential Elements
• Set up database for Work-in-progress covering-
o All new jobs accepted
o All jobs currently underway
o (Less) all jobs Despatched (ie completed)
• Machine/Function allocation – drop down menu of machines/functions and provision for time allowance PER MACHINE/FUNCTION per job allocated. Some functions will include ‘outside contractor’ work (approx 6 categories)- date/time o these can be defined at time of date/Time allowance entry. If a machine/function is not required provision for “not needed”.
&#61607; Machine/function Hours Variability- based on set working hours and set working days the time allowance for each new job is added in sequential order to derive the Date/Time completion.
o Each machine/function to provide for adjustment of set working hours/days to permit ‘overtime hours’ for each machine/function.
o Each machine/function to provide for ‘override’ -movement of jobs as between dates and sequential order to permit urgent jobs to be moved forward in order and the remainder automatically adjust sequentially behind that job
• Date Stamping completed functions- as each function completed a “Done” button is clicked and the function is Date/Time stamped
• Time adjustment- as each function is Date/Time Stamped, each subsequent and sequential function is date/time adjusted based on the “done” time stamp of the previous function. In this process each “Not Needed” machine/function is ignored
• ‘Date/Time to Completion’ per subsequent needed machine/function– based on-
o Machine/Function times allocated to each needed machine/function
o The “Done” time stamp of the previous needed machine/function
• ‘Despatch Date/Time- completion and time stamping of ‘Despatch’ will also remove job from Work-in-Progress
• Reports generated from Work-in-Progress-
o Generation variables- By Date, By Customer, by Machine/function, by “Date of Completion”
o ALL Work-in-Progress (WIP); WIP by Machine function; WIP listing by Customer; Jobs due for completion by Date;
a) Time frame for delivery
The following development work is also envisaged as follow-on projects-
• Set up email alerts for “imminent” machine/functions TO DO and set up email alerts for “Late” machine/ functions
• Some report design work (for approx 6 reports)
• Set up for distribution of various reports via iPhone /iPad to various recipients
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1228 for this job
Sir, We at The WebSpidy have Experience in Such Resource Management Apllication development. With our Experience, we can deliver a Product with uncompromising quality specific to your needs. Awaiting your reply.
Hi We are a freelancers group having more than 7 year experience in web development and designing, give us opportunity to work with [url removed, login to view] PM Thanks
We are group of experienced filemaker developers. I am sure we can surprise you with the results & get the wow factor! Since we are new to freelancer, we have given this low pricing.