The project to be designed is an Auction Alert Notifier. It is for a very popular auction website (I am sure you can guess which website).
This project will have the following constraints:
When certain conditions are met, this code will send an email to the specified recipient(s).
These 8 conditions will be:
1) When "x" keyterms are found. (there must be the ability to use multiple keywords, and negative keywords [ie "Black Car -orange" which would show results for "black" and "car" but exclude any black cars that included "orange"
2) There needs to be an option to determine whether the keyterms are found in the "title only" or "title and description"
3) With "auctions" or "buy it now" items
4) With "x" minutes left in the listing
5) for a range of "x" to "y" dollars (price + shipping)
6) from Users with more than "x" feedback
7) from users with more than "x" perfect positive feedback
8) in "United States" or "all countries"
When there is an item listed on the auction website which will meet all of these constraints (which I can change the values of at any time) then an email will be send to the recipients which are listed.
If you feel that you can accomplish this within a reasonable time period (3-7 days) please place a bid. We have done a similar project for $30, so I expect that this project can be done for the same, or nearly the same price.
Please respond with the words Auction Alert Notifier Project in the first of your response, so I know that you are an actual person and not an automation.