I want to be able to put an Ebay Custom Search into the script you are about to build.
So for instance If I am looking for a 1968 Mustang, with an Automatic I will produce the search as anyone else does when visiting Ebay.
I want to be able to input two searches into your PHP script. One for Ending Soonest, and One for Newly Listed.
The script will do the following things.
1) Create a pop up on my screen that tells me a new car has been listed that meets the criteria
How you will achieve that is you will store the last vehicle information (ebay number) on the top of the Newly listed page.
You will then go out every 1-5-10minutes (I set this) and retrieve the latest car on the top of the list. If it is different then the present number you will know a new car has been recently added.
So, for as long as I am logged into the script the script will alert me. The only criteria is I be online
I will be the only one EVER logged in so you can hard wire my credentials in.
2) When you alert me of a New listing, just pop the entire listing page in a new browser page.
3) You must make it so I can clear/reset the alert.
4) If I do not clear/reset the alert, then this alert is then sent with the next New listing alert.
1) Create a copy of the top X cars on my search list that extend back 12 hours.
2) create a check box on the page beside each listing. Make it so I can check or uncheck the box
3) When Checked alert me when an item is 2 hours from ending and then 10 minutes from ending. Check every 10 minutes if your time is the same as ebays. Don't continually hit the site or they may black the site.
4) If I choose to uncheck the listing the alerts stops.
There is no need for passwords to Ebay, no need to make the interface flashy and no need to make an admin panel of any kind that would require more work. Just show me where to input the Ebay search string and thats all I will need.
I have my own dedicated server. Its a Linux box with Centros OS. Any questions please ask.
Don't limit the script to just two searches. If all it means is to copy a portion of the script and duplicate it in the existing script let me know where and how to do it.
Simple , easy to use PHP script. Nothing fancy.
invisible -in that I need to have nothing open, and if a new car is listed, I get a page pop. If a car I have checked is 2 hrs from ending I get a page pop etc.
I want the ability to change searches by just editing a php file and remove the old search and replace with a new one. All searches will be Ebay URLS created on Ebay by finding the car in the first place. So the search and sorting is already done.
How the script identifies that I am online I will leave to [url removed, login to view] a cookie Or I click a button? etc
I do not want anything that uses my password or wants to bid for me, or anything else....just a simple popup.
Thanks for bidding