1. We would like to Print / Save html code to a pdf file.
2. The html code as viewed on the computer screen generates several pages of a report that's created with css, table tags, and form fields in PHP.
3. An output of what we would like to achieve can be viewed in the attached file.
4. The form contains another page of pictures that is not shown in the attached file. That page has approximately 20 pictures in a 2 column X 20 row table. The first column contains pictures and the second column contains text or comments about the pictures.
5. Preferably, we would like a library created or implement an existing library where we can input the table as a variable into a function (created by the developer) that would output our attached file.
General Steps - User's Perspective:
i) html code appears on the screen as a multi-page web form
ii) user clicks a submit button on the page
iii) the table's html code is sent as a variable to the function / library that developer creates
iv) Either a dialog widow appears for user to save form to desktop or the form opens for viewing
I AM UNCERTAIN TO THE COST OF THIS PROJECT. PLEASE IGNORE THE MIN / MAX BID AMOUNT I SET AND SIMPLY PROVIDE YOUR COST TO DO THE JOB. THANK YOU.
Please review attached file for more information and a link to the site to review. Thank you.
Also, the script / library needs to be flexible enough to print anything we "throw" at it. For example, if we create additional forms or change the existing form.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
Hello, We have read and understood your whole requirement carefully regarding HTML file to be generated in PDF file along with all features. Waiting for your response... Thanks