The project consists in creating a simple functionality that records user clicks across the site.
It's a blog link directory. It's a website of registered users that post links and they have info about who other users pressed their links, how many links they pressed and when i press my username folder it shows a list of users that pressed my links, how many links each user pressed and a check mark showing on the side to warn me that i already pressed that usernames links TODAY.
The freelancer must create a component (no need for creating the zip file, just add the funcionality on the website and backoffice)
The funcionality consists in:
When user logins (using normal joomla login) there will be a user module displayed, the freelancer will have to add a an adittional link named "edit links" wich leads to a page with a textbox so that a user can insert the links (one per line). Options to Save and Cancel.
- A menu option to add a list view (so that we can create a menu that lists all the users of the website across multiple rows and columns addapted automaticaly to the mainbody of the template). This list view display only their usernames on a div with specific style and in front of the username will show if the current logged user (me) has already pressed the links of that username (with a check mark) and how many links of that username he has pressed + how many clicks he received from other users.
- The list view must be ordered from left to right across multiple rows and columns. The order is "the username that made more clicks this week" gets on the top of the username list view. So the freelancer must implement a way to calculate the clicks a specific user made in a 7-day range and display it.
- When a user press other username folder it shows a page with its links inside so that he can press them (recording all the clicks). On the same page, below the links it must show all the usernames that pressed those links TODAY + how many links they pressed, available to public so that everyone can see the users that pressed the links of that username + a checkmark on the side of that user IF the visitor already pressed it's links.
This way if i press my username i see my links and below it shows a list of user that pressed my links, how many links they clicked and a checkmark on the side showing that i already clicked their links TODAY.
- Fast (must be well coded and user-friendly)
- Any changes to Joomla files must be used using MVC structure. When the job is done, Joomla will be upgraded and if something is wrong, the milestone WILL NOT be released.
- the freelancer has to create JOOMFISH elements to EVERY WORD so that it's translatable to other languages.
- In case all goes well, the freelancer will asked to update the component from time to time to add new functionalities.
- SEF compliant, when Joomla Router is activated the username folder with it's links inside must be accessible threw
[url removed, login to view]
Please see attachments.
Have any questions? let me know!