I'm running Joomla 1.7.2 on a dedicated Linux server (which has WHM, cPanel, and phpmyadmin installed) and am experiencing intermittent high server loads
I need someone to do whatever tests are necessary to find and fix the cause of this server load. This may involve:
- Using Linux commands to check running processes
- Optimizing MySQL variables and PHP configuration
- Using Joomla's frontend "Debug" display to figure out which plugins/modules/components are eating up memory
- Reviewing PHP code for inefficiencies
- Anything else that you think is necessary to diagnose and fix this problem.
So you should have PHP, MySQL, Joomla & server admin knowledge. Thanks in advance for bidding!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job
Hello, i think your website has some problem about optimize coding. all thing i guest it's bad SQL query or something like that. i'm glad review all your code and finger out that bad thing make it comes slow down.