There is an existing open source project (one primary Dev) that is web based and PHP. It is already multiuser. It is a mature project, has had many releases and is stable.
1. I need some minor modifications made to the existing code, primarily cosmetic on just a couple of pages.
2. Project is using SourceForge SVN so project needs to be designed in a way that will allow us to follow the core projects upgrade path and that process will need to be documented. If I need to start an SVN for this project we have the hardware for it, would just need the developer to set that up.
Additions to existing project:
3. I need a payment system integrated with the software, supporting Paypal subscriptions, so we will need an IPN script for it. I will also need multiple levels of membership, that will allow a defined number of "projects" within the software.
4. Currently the software only supports an unlimited number of projects.
5. Use of existing or open source code is fine for this project.
Happy to provide details about the project we will be basing this off of through PM.