I require a coder who is capable of writing Expert Advisors for the MetaTrader 4 platform, please do not apply unless you have prior experience of this.
The expert advisor is to be used as part of a service, providing signals to customers. The features required are detailed below:
- Copy trades from a master account to an unlimited number of slave accounts
- Signals will be sent over the internet
- A seperate EA will generate the trades
- The signal EA will run on a seperate chart to the EA generating the trades
- Must be capable of opening buy/sell orders and orders to open, as well as closing and modifying orders with take profits and stop losses.
- Must be able to transmit signals to brokers that may differ to the Master account, so take this into account:
- differing price digits (e.g. 4 or 5 digit numbers)
- prefix and suffix on symbols
- different times
- The 'Slave' EA must give the user the option to set their own lot size, this should not be transmitted from the Master
- There will also be a licencing requirement, meaning 'Slave' accounts can be deactivated from the service if they choose to leave. I imagine this would involve a licence key for each slave account which is validated regularly against a central list.
Please note that the master account will run on a VPS (Windows) with the broker Thinkforex.