We're looking to generate a web based program that will facilitate our Internet Sales operations, particularly in generating reports from the data entered and sending that automatically via email to a list controlled by an admin.
We already have a CRM so this is a backup to that. We are currently using multiple Excel sheets to track all of this and want to consolidate this to one data point that will allow us to create multiple reports from that.
The data that will be entered daily will be:
Choose Store (Drop down Choice of our 6 Dealerships with flexibility to add more as we grow.. editable list)
Customer First and Last Name (open text value)
Customer Phone Number (9 digits, open numerical value)
Email (yes or no selection)
Phone (yes or no selection)
Appointment Set Date (date value)
Appointment Time (12 hr clock, am & pm)
Vehicle of Interest (open text value)
Source (drop down selection - editable list, this is the incoming source of our lead)
Show (yes or no)
Sold (yes or no)
Salesman (Selection from an editable list. Based on selected store. Salesman list also requires a hierarchy that accounts their shows and sales to their sales manager.. i will be happy to explain at length)
This information needs to be input and editable in a quick and easy manner. What I hope, for the user, is to be able to view all their data for the month, and to change it all from that same screen rather then having to open an edit screen. I'd also like them to be able to filter their view based on show, sold, show & sold. They should also be able to filter the dates of the data they're seeing but will be defaulted to the current month ie. I'm always seeing Oct 1-31 but can select sept 15 - oct 31.
I would also like a scoreboard always visible for the users who input the data which will show an the overall values. My vision for this score board is to be a small bar at the bottom of the browser that's always visible and separated into 3 with 3 values each. Those 3 are Month To Date | Current Week (Mon- Sun not past 7 days) | Today, and the 3 values each are Leads, Appointments Shown, Sold Units. This will default to ALL dealerships but there should be a filter to switch between dealerships.
Aside from creating and editing the data the reports we need to generate from the data are:
I have current excel sheets that currently track these that I would be happy to share.
- Overall Summary (total lead count, total appointment set, show, sold, closing & "sold/lead", appointment % "show/lead",
- Overall Daily summary per store (auto emailed daily at 10 pm)
- per dealership summary (same as overall but per dealership, auto emailed on sunday)
- Individual Summary (same as overall but per user and broke down into a summary and per dealership)
- Goals vs Actual (based on user imputed goals values)
- Payroll per user (based on $/show=yes and $/sold=yes + $1000 base, user can view their pay for that month)
- Overall Daily report (emailed daily at 10 pm)
- Daily report / user
- Month to date report per team
- weekly team report (based on what team the sales reps are on, auto emailed each sunday)
- Monthly trend sales data
- archived data and ability to compare data to previous months
- ability to insert historical data to be compared going forward
***these can be blended based on efficiencies, I was simply trying to get them all down
In summary, we're looking to build a data entry website that can be used to generate reports and to hold individual internet sales reps accountable to their performance. It also needs to have the capability to automate and email reports to make it more efficient.
From what I see it looks like we need to have the ability to create and edit:
Users - Internet Sales or Admin
Sales Reps and what team they're on
Teams (teams are per store)
Incoming Lead Source
I'm more then happy to answer questions!!!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $466 for this job