I would like to develop a web and iOS app to assign and track hotel housekeeper assignments on a daily basis. I need the app to have two languages, English and Spanish.
The best way I can explain this app is to explain how it would be used on a daily basis and reports required by management.
- Enter room numbers, current room status (check-out, checking out today, stay over - mult types, vacant, not available, etc.), special remarks, and room usage (based on inspection)
- Determine how many housekeepers are necessary based on number of room to clean (automation preferred)
- Assign rooms to housekeeper based on number of rooms to clean and location of rooms (automation preferred, but more difficult due to location constraint)
- Update room status as rooms check-out or extend stay (stay-over)
- Update remarks
- Update room usage
- Receive update from housekeeping on room status (cleaned, out of order - maintenance, HK)
- View report of days work, average time per room.
- View room status
- Enter start and end time when cleaning room
- Enter remarks
- Enter maintenance requests, with option for photo
- Ideally a checklist and inventory (# of sheets used, soaps, room amenities, fixtures replaced), but this can be done later. I would like to tie this in with maintenance.
- Update room status (clean, out of order, etc)
- View time spent per room, average time, weighted time based on room usage. Daily and monthly, by housekeeper.
- Housekeeper times
- Maintenance requests
- Inventory and checklist
- Room not serviced in X amount of days
There are additional features and departments (maintenance, ordering, quality assurance) but this is just a start. I want to find the right person to build this out first then add on with on-going relationship.
Using Zoho creator with Google Apps currently.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1560 for this job
I am a mature developer with wide ranging experience. I can do this hotel app for you and do it right. You will need to commit far more money to attract people with the necessary skills.
I'm a senior software developer with a very good experience in iOS apps. I also live in a spanish-speaking country, which could be useful for a perfect spanish translation. Best regards.