To whom this may concern,
Hello my name is Malcolm and I need customization for a plugin I purchased. I have a description and installation instructions for the plugin below. The plugin is missing the "set a price for all of your gallery images" function. It is time consuming to set the prices for individual items. I would rather have a way to set a price for entires groups if possible.
Hi Guys. We’ve made a new NextGEN Gallery buy now plugin.
If you install this plugin a new tab called Buy Now is added to your NextGEN admin menu. Here you can setup and add your Google Checkout or your Paypal account details – and then you can start accepting money online for your goods.
You can either set a price for all of your gallery images or set a price for each individual image in your gallery.
Essentially this plugin turns your NextGEN gallery into a Grid View shopping cart. The only requirement is that you have a working copy of NextGEN on your site.
1. Extract files into a folder (not the NextGEN plugin folder)
2. Upload the [url removed, login to view] file into your Plugins directory
3. Copy the template files (inside the folder ‘templates’) into “nextgen-gallery\view” or to your theme folder “<theme>\nggallery\” alternatively you can also manually create your own template file with the code :
<?php do_action(’add_buynow_button’, $image); ?>
4. Activate the NextGEN BuyNow plugin from admin page
5. When managing a gallery, you can then add a price to each image.