At 10 am est on a release day Nikestore will release a very hyped shoe that a lot of people want
- On the link, you will have a countdown timer and once it hits zero, there will be a select shoe size and an add to cart button.
What I'm looking for:
- I'd like a user interface application where I can add multiple [url removed, login to view] accounts (user name/password), keywords to search for, and 1 shoe size. One size per account.
- Need the program to be able to handle upwards to 75 accounts at a time.
The bot will need to be able to log into all the 75 accounts, and ping the nike servers very [url removed, login to view] people used proxies, but now a lot of proxies are being banned. THE HARD PART ABOUT THIS JOB IS MAKING IT SO THAT IT DOES NOT NEED PROXIES.
Program will need to be able to get atleast 70% of the shoes into the accounts. This is an out of the box project, will need to find unconventional techniques to get the shoes into carts as everyone has bots these days
- If possible would like a success/failure notification within the program if a shoe has been successfully added to an account's cart. Not necessarily sure this is feasible, but it's something can be discussed later on.
-This program will have to run on a high performance server and be able to be installed on multiple servers
- This program should send out confirmation text and email that shoe has been added to cart