3. Admin Abilities
a. Section 1 – List of all clients in database
i. Ability to separate/filter clients based on four factors
1. Services bought
2. Assigned Employee
3. Affiliate/ Sales rep assigned to Client
4. Customer Name
ii. Clients database should be separated Customers from Potential Clients. (So if a client calls in with questions, the employee can start filling out as many fields as possible and make notes about what the client wanted.)
1. Additionally ability to create a task to follow up with client
a. ALL tasks must be able to be transferred from one employee to another. (Example: If I take a phone call and someone calls with questions, does not buy the product, but wants a follow up call in 2 weeks. I can assign that call to another employee to make)
b. Section 2: Open Orders
i. The employee first creates the Client in the first Section 1.. Then the employee is able to assign an open order to the client.
1. Open orders have custom fields that based on the Category. For example – Corporation Open Orders – Will have its own fields than LLC Open Order.
ii. Separate Orders into two workflow categories.
1. Business Formation Services
2. Design, Advertising, Creative Services
iii. Once the Open order is created, it has Stages of Completion, Notes, To due Tasks.
iv. Each open order is listed in the client section
1. Client can see Stage of Order, Notes
2. From the client section, Client is able to place new orders
v. So Client that has a profile in Section one can have multiple profiles in Section 2:
15 freelancers are bidding on average $383 for this job