We are looking to have a highly optimised C++ command line application that will run on linux (Centos)
The application will use:
- MySQL (read and update)
The Applications settings will be pulled from MySQL database.
The Bare Structure of Program is
- Load Variables from Database and Load Array From Database
- Connect Socket1
- Start Timer
- Start Loop
- IF Time is over 50 minutes send ping to Socket1
- Send Variable from Array to Socket2 (and loop array)
- IF Value = False or String Found Exit Loop
- Send String to Socket1
- Update Database Remove 1 Variable from Array
- Send Mail
- Execute a PHP script
- go back to loop
- continue until all values in array are gone.
This will continue until all variables in array have been completed. (this could mean the program running for 24 hours).
This is a very basic structure above and while every attempt has been made to cover all aspects a little more may arise out of further communications.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $299 for this job
Hi, I'm skilled C++ developer (about 15 years of experience); used to work in Linux environment (my current desktop OS), worked for a Linux distro company. Will provide you with an optimized solution on time.