[url removed, login to view] pricing off :- this feature hides prices for all items (font colour change?)
2. None of the site can be viewed without logging in.
3. need to send sms messages via admin panel and as an alert.
Adding an item :-
1. New field shipping to choose method i.e Pallet, Lorry or Parcel
2. Requires Work (tick box) if yes:- description field. Company field and cost field.
3. Add option to upload video to the listing
4. Enter pick location (not displayed to customer)
When a new user registers the site admin has to approve The admin must assign approvers and watchers (existing store members) these are selected from a list. (any user can be assigned as a watcher or approver)
A new field is required on the registration form : Employee Number
A new field is required on the registration form : Desk Number
A new field is required on the registration form : Mail location
A new field is required on the registration form : Mobile Phone for sms alerts
When registering they cannot enter an address they can only select from pre-populated address, the prepopulated addresses are entered by the admin
New Checkout process:-
1. The item is checked out,
2. The order confirmation screen/form needs to be completed with the business case cost code and department being entered and then the order is submitted and pending approval.
3. The approver(s) is notified via sms and email.
4. From an order approval page the nominated approver(s) can see all of the orders they need to approve (with business case field and can choose to either approve or reject. (if rejected the order status is updated to denied and the item is relisted) if approved the order status remains set to pendin approval until all approvers approve then the order status is set to approved and admin able to process.
5. The order status is updated then the admin views the item(s) if any are flagged requiring work (flag is ticked when the item is listed) the admin arranges the work and sets the status 'quality control'
6. When the item is finished and ready to dispatch the status is set to release and sent to dispatch
6. The item is packed and the warehouse staff update the status
7. The item is booked for delivery and the status updated by the warehouse staff the tracking ID is also added allowing the customer to view the order and view the tracking ID
8. The warehouse team now click submit and the item appears on an accounts list, the accounts person can click to send the invoice and mark as paid when monies are sent .
9. The account person then contacts the customer to check everything is ok and sets the order status to complete.
The Admin needs an order overview page to view and change the order status, and add any notes.