We are looking for someone to create a proof of concept for the following:
A PDF document that a user can enter data into, press a button on the bottom of the PDF document that sends the fields contents via POST to a Webservice that writes the data to a MySQL database. The PDF document should contain a token which is in a hidden field in the PDF document that is passed to the webservice. The webservice will perform a look up in the MYSQL database, validate the token, and then write data to MYSQL database.
1. Editable PDF document with the following:
- Invisible field that contains a token
- 10 Fields that can be entered in the document by the user
- Button that the user submit the form at the bottom of the document. The document posts XML to the webservice
2. Webservice that accepts the XML data and writes to the MYSQL database
The webservice should be written in PHP.