Need a version of a popular peer 2 peer lending platform.
LendingClub, Prosper, Kiva (Front to Back End) and Incorporate a Kickstarter like Profile/Project functionality as we well.
Will need all the basic features available from the above referenced sites. In addition, the following features are required:
1. Users have their own \"dashboard\" to display all bid offers, open bids, closed bids, etc..;
2. Users can \"award\" a bid to multiple people;
3. Messages sent back and forth between User (person requesting the loan) and the bidder (person making a bid) are organized and structured easily;
4. Once a bid is awarded, users have the ability to \"rate\" each other and type a message about the transaction (similiar to eBay\'s Star-Rating system;
5. Admin backend to manage users and accounts;
6. EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE
****One of the functions we would like to add on to it is an automated Credit Decisioning Engine. We would receive a Credit Score from the Credit Bureau via XML then we would like to take certain pieces of information from our own loan application (personal debt to income ratios and alike). The engine would then put them all together and produce an interest rate that would then go automatically into the individuals loan offer from us.
Preference will be given to developer have completed p2p lending site in the past with reference links. Primary discussion will take place with those who already has a pre-build clone package similar to Lending club or Prosper.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer\'s environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer\'s environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer\'s environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered \'work made for hire\' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker\'s \'Worker Legal Agreement\'.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $3933 for this job
We have some questions regarding the project Let us know if we can discuss in greater details please This will help us both to formulate a better bid and timeframe Thanks
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.