I need someone who is familiar with osCommerce and is able to create several forms including email functionality and to use the data achieved through these forms in the osCommerce database, where they are integrated as if they were entered within the admin area. Plus one page with account information including an algorithm with data from the database.
So in total there are:
- 2 forms within a protected area to update the osCommerce database (complex forms including email functionality and several file uploads)
- 1 account information page with algorithm with data from the database
- testing the functionality of all the forms, emails and osCommerce functions that they are 100% reliable and working fine
- layout of the forms, the login pages and the osCommerce shop front
I am looking forward to your bids.
Maybe I should add that the password protected area for the forms already exists and that I can create the forms myself with a form generator, so there wouldn't be that much programming work to do. The data has to be inserted in the existing osCommerce database and maybe some fields and tables added that the complete information are displayed on the product page in the shop. So there are two modules:
- a password protected area for users offering products that have to be displayed and sold in the shop, including their personal information and accounts/turnarounds of sales made within the shop
- the osCommerce online shop where the products are displayed with some additional information and files, such as image files, audio files and movie files (trailers).
I hope that makes it a bit clearer ;-)