This system will be combination 3 Separate Online software which are already installed and configured in PHP and MySQL… (Drupal 6.X), (Crafty Syntax) and (Fr¬eelance Suite). The final version will have all 3 of them working together to accomplish few things on the website.
1. “Custom FRAMEWORK” which will Guide Clients through a Template Purchase or Customization Process.
2. Allow Manager to Chat with the Client.
3. Allow the manager to show the Client a “Custom Quote” During a (Real Time Chat).
4. Allow the “Client” to (Accept or Decline) the quote AND go to Checkout if Accepts the deal In Live-Chat.
5. The system will then send out e-mails and notifications to the client after each process and during the workflow of the project.
6. Administrator will First Create the “Client’s Account” than the “Project” for the Client.
All the components listed below work (Perfectly) by themselves… it will be up to you to decide how to make them collaborate together. If you can keep the databases separate that would be great, if you need to create additional databases that would be ok as well… as long as the infrastructure is efficient!
a. Drupal Site is Functional – Separate Database
b. Crafty Syntax is Functional – Separate Database
c. Freelance Suite is Functional – Separate Database
If you need the detailed diagram of the project, please don’t hesitate to ask :)
All The Best,
Internet Systems Advisor