rewrite 7-Zip GUI ([login to view URL]) from scratch by
1. eliminating all shortcomings and obsolete parts of 7-Zip GUI while maintaining all functionality and stability of existing GUI
2. make an easy plugin system for archive formats and codecs where archive format plugins allow to open/encode/decode specific archive formats and codec plugins allow to use a codec within .7z and .7ze format. Archive format plugins should be located in a sub-folder called „format“ and codec plugins should be located in a sub-folder called „codec“. A plugin info window should give information like on the picture below
3. using a new visual design and GUI layout similar to that of HaoZip 5.0 including new buttons, splash screen, add-to-archive-window, archive info window, benchmark window and tooltips. About window and other dialog windows may include a color-gradient. Three things we want to communicate through GUI and logo design: This software is game-changing in performance, technology and reliability. The theme it should express is called 'fairytale'.
4. The background image of visual design should be changeable like it is in GlaryUtilities 5.1 – choose between 9 different JPEG located in sub-directory called „skin“ which are previewed when clicking on T-shirt like symbol. With the slider on the bottom you can adjust hollow strength. Clicking on 'custom' lets you choose an own image nd clicking on the blue brush lets you choose a background color.
5. since this is a complete rewrite, the program should be called Fairytale. It can use plugins and language files from 7-Zip but it isn't 7-Zip.
6. use the LzFind.c, LzFindMt.c and LzmaEnc.c provided by Moinak Ghosh:
[login to view URL]
Complete sources of this work must be made available to Stephan Busch.
Both x86 and x64 executables must be provided to Stephan Busch.
The license of all graphics should either be public domain, LGPL or Creative Commons (Attribution 3.0) and its use in this project should be legally allowed.
Contractor acknowledges and agrees that all documents produced by Contractor, including but not limited to source codes, memoranda, research notes, correspondence, emails, pleadings, and reports in the course of his work for Stephan Busch, shall be the property of Stephan Busch, and Contractor shall retain no ownership, interest, or rights therein.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2527 for this job
Hi, I can make this for you. Any prefer in languages? We can make C# shell over [login to view URL] and create awesome GUI and plugin system on .NET. Or create UI on C++ with something like HTMLayout.. You choose. Contact me.