Your job is to create a Wordpress plugin (OR an external script that can access the database if thats easier) that can convert posts stored in a Wordpress database wp_posts into a slideshow video presentation that can be uploaded to Youtube including images and headlines
A quick breakdown:
- Extract posts and break them into paragraphs
- The subheadings , will be converted into headlines for the slide "sheets"
- The articles will include HTML tags such as that could be used in the video presentation for text formatting
- Extract images and put each image on a single sheet followed after the corresponding paragraph
- slide1: HEADLINE and paragraph 1 with text
- slide2: picture of paragraph 1
- slide3: SUBHEADING and paragraph 2 with text
- slide4: picture of paragraph 2
- filename: Post title
- url: Insert into Excel along with filename automatically
- resulting format: mp4 preferred but avi or similar would work
All of this should work automatically and work for 1000+ articles in one go, so bulk operation support is required.
The budget: ~$400 + bonus if it really works well