We are developing a new type of furnishing product that uses pixels. So we need simple pixel art editor for our customers to use.
- Gray background. light gray grid, black and white pixels paintable. But we need to be able to add more colors in the future (through config file maybe)
- Possible for user to choose work area (with slider?), auto scaling to browser window.
- Basic drawing tools. Rectangle, circle, pen, fill, eraser, undo..
- Needs to count the amount of different color pixels used (not counting background)
- User needs to be able to print the design with Excel like coordinates in the corner. Auto scale to A4.
- User needs to be able to save the design, too. (png perhaps)
- Simple upload feature and gallery for people to look at different designs. Simple search function.
- We have a little experience with php, so a super thorough back-end isn't nessecary (can modify configuration files and so on), but a simple one to moderate uploads and so on.
- Design isn't crucial, can do the css and layout ourselves. As long as we get some basic pages to work from.