We would like a bot that is able to change our selling price based upon the price of our competition. The inventory in question would be items fulfilled by an online retailer, meaning our stock that is stored in their warehouse, and ships to customers directly, as if being purchased from the retailer themselves.
The bot would need to:
1. Log into our seller account, and capture the current inventory prices. This may include 1-100+ pages of inventory, with 25 items per page.
2. Compare our price with other sellers, and with the retailer themselves, selling the same item in the same condition.
If our prices is not the lowest it would have to be lowered anywhere from 1 cent to 99 cents lower than the lowest competitor. The new price would then have to be uploaded to our seller account. There would have to be a way to differentiate between inventory that ships from us directly (non-fulfillment), and inventory in the fulfillment program.
3. The program would need to allow for certain competing sellers to be excluded from the comparison.
4. We would need to be able to limit the amount that the price could be automatically lowered, for example no more than $3, [url removed, login to view] is extremely important.
5. We would need to be able to change the time intervals when this would be done, for example every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes. We also would need to be able to exclude certain items from having its price changed if desired.
Item y is listed as a fulfillment item, for $32.99. Another seller has listed at $31.99 for fulfillment also. A third seller has it listed at $24.99 as a non-fulfillment item. We would want the fulfillment item to be priced 1 cent below the $31.99 item, not the $24.99 item. We do not want to match the lowest price only, but the lowest for another fulfillment item only. We need to also match the item condition, new to new, etc. The price the item should be changed to is $31.98.
We know very little about programming. We need to be able to use the program with as simple of an interface as possible.
Project would need to be completed by the end of July, 2011. Please email with any questions. Thanks.