1. In the database, add a column named ‘guestlist’ for the ‘venue’ table. The values can be ‘y’ or ‘n’
2. If the venue has a ‘y’ for ‘guestlist’ then it will display image [login to view URL] on /nightclubs/nightclubs.php. Refer to the attached screenshot image [login to view URL] for positioning.
3. - The way it use to work: The user would have to be signed-in in order to sign up on the guestlist. After the user submits the form, it will send an email to the person signing up and also to the owner of the event/guestlist.
- I changed: the if/else statement for login(on lines 35 & 37 of /guestlists/[login to view URL]) to be both ‘true’ so the user no longer has to be
signed in to sign up on the guestlist. But now there is no email address retrieved from the user so the email to the user can’t be sent.
- I need you to: add a text box for the user to enter their email. This will be where the email is sent. This will be a required field. If the user does not enter their email address and tries to submit the form it will give an error message. Refer to attached screenshot image [login to view URL] for positioning.
4. Add the flyer thumbnail image and venue and venue address of the event/guestlist to /guestlists/joinGuestlist.php. It should be displayed similar to how it is on /events/[login to view URL] . Refer to attached screenshot image [login to view URL] for positioning.
5. On /events/[login to view URL] , change ‘guestlist’ image to [login to view URL] and reposition to the right. Refer to attached screenshot image [login to view URL] for positioning.
6. On the main navigation bar. There is a drop down menu for the ‘events’ button that has been commented out. The functionality is already there. I just need it enabled again.
The website is www.nightvision.tv
20 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hi.. I have 4 years of experience in web development using PHP and have worked in various organisations during this span. But I am a full time freelancer now.