This project is to create a script and UI that automatically (and very quickly) can locate a bet type and place a bet with a couple of defined variables for a specific sports betting site. To work effectively, it will need to flow through the bet-placing process faster than a user could directly at the website.
The UI will interface with [url removed, login to view] and be tied to a user-defined [url removed, login to view] login & password and would allow a user to enter the following:
1) Game number
2) Select game (default), 1st half, or 2nd half
3) Spread, money line, or total
4) The amount of the bet (with a set number as default), with "to win amount" always being selected"
5) Place the bet button
Serious bidders should visit [url removed, login to view] and take the following steps to understand the flow:
1) Create a free account.
2) Click on Sportsbook > Classic
3) Select "Straight Bet" (no need for the other bet types)
4) View the tabs for game, 1st half, 2nd half and pay close attention to the game number and different selection options.
5) Select a game, and on the following screen notice the box to enter the bet amount (and radio button for "to win amount". Click continue.
6) The order confirmation page requires a password to be re-entered and a final submit button.
The UI should include a quick message of whether or not the bet was placed successfully.
Bidders are free to recommend the technology best used for this project.