• Communication – Must communicate daily via email, chat and/or screen sharing
• Good English – Must be able to chat in English (not using a translator all the time)
• Trustworthy – Must be honest and loyal with private, confidential and sensitive information
• Dedicated – Must be excited to work and enjoy learning
• Xcode Literate – Must know how to program in Objective-C for iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
• Internet Access – Must own a computer (Apple preferred) and have good internet access.
• Nice to have: Game development experience
• Nice to have: Server side programming experience
• Contract-to-Perm based on productivity during the first month (1st month is hourly or project based)
• Flexible working hours
• Bonuses and promotions for additional duties, referrals and exceptional work
• Long term employment in the exciting high-tech world, including iPhone games
How To Apply:
• Contact via freelancer
• Include a couple of sentences about yourself, what hours you are available, what hourly starting wage you would accept and how much you would like to earn as a full time employee. Also include samples of your work and lists of your abilities with rating (good, very good, excellent, master).
• Please include a link to at least one of your iOS games
• Please include what Apple equipment you have for development and testing, if any
• You will be contacted for a chat interview via skype and possibly a follow-on audio-skype call, so please include what days and times you are available.
• Bonus Points: Write an app that displays an image on the screen and allows it to be rolled around based on the gyro positioning. Use the coordinates to seed a random number generator that shows a random number from 1 to 100 when the image touches the edge of the screen.