we have a client looking for a light ERP, and we are seeking a developer to help source and architect the application. Customization of an existing web-based, open-source application would be preferable. We are looking to get this approved in the next 2 weeks or so, with implementation over a 4-8 week period thereafter.
• Allow for subcontractors to bill the client, and then the client will rebill the customer.
• Allow for staff and contractors to track their time.
• Allow for staff and contractors to track cost by piecework.
• Expense management
• Resource scheduling – keeping track of where staff and contractors are at certain dates and times.
• Perform invoicing
• Possible Integration with Simply Accounting (via CSV import)
41 freelancers are bidding on average $3082 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, How are you? This is Debasis from BLET. I just came across the project you posted here. We have ample pf Experience in Developing ERP applications. Pls check PMB for more details.
we can do this, please check PMB for portfolio and further discussions. Please note Bid is tentative right now and will be finalized after discussions. thanks, Influxive Technologies
Dear Boardman, We are very well aware of your requirements, our ERP experts are ready to work on your project. Kindly check your PM. Many Thanks & Warm Regards.