We are an established regional media company looking for an experienced Wordpress and php developer. This project involves developing and / or modifying a rest based api to enable content posting into Wordpress installations from a separate server using simple php calls.
The Wordpress plugin developed MUST provide the following:
- Token based security with admin screen to reset tokens.
- Ability to create posts.
- Ability to delete posts.
- Ability to modify any post data.
- Ability to upload images (including featured images).
- Ability to create and attach photo galleries.
- Full support for custom post types including specifying a post type when creating new posts.
- Full support for the 'Advanced Custom Fields' plugin including the ability to include values for these fields during post creation.
- The API must use Wordpress native mechanisms to show the post has been updated. This is required to properly flush cache mechanisms.
There are certainly API plugins which provide parts of this functionality and we are OK with a developer modifying one of those as long as all of the above requirements can be met.
We will also require full working example php scripts for each of the functions mentioned above which could be run on remote server to post the stories.
We have attached a more detailed spec to hopefully give a better feel as to the usage and requirements.
Please contact us with any additional questions as we are anxious to provide a clear set of requirements and maintain very open communication with the developer chosen.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $1236 for this job
Hello there. Wordpress dev expert ready to help you with API plugin development. I have more 200 good reviews, so all will be done on highest level. Please, do not award project until we will clear details.
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello,I have researched API requirements and ready to [login to view URL] will be [login to view URL] a lot of experience of API development and Wordpress.