We need a developer with an EYE FOR DETAIL.
We have our magento setup with some major and minor customizations. The last developer made the customizations required however, we need tweaks made. We don't need someone who has to be spoon fed every single detail. You must have an eye for quality and nothing less.
The tasks involved are:
- Fixing the theme width, icons, buttons etc to the default theme. We basically purchased a theme and when the customizations were done, the previous developer changed the width, some icons, buttons (all buttons are inconsistent. Different size, color, style etc)
- Button action on hovers need to be adjsuted
- Fix alignment of certain elements
- Fix color palette with only our brand colors
- Remove certain features (Wishlist, Zoom in pictures, product QTY, my downloadable products etc)
- Change button text
- Change page types to default theme layouts and architectures (to be specific, the about us page needs to look like the default themes)
- Design popup boxes (eg when adding product to cart pop up box confirmation) to fit the theme design
- Fix upsell widgets to be consistent all throughout the site
- Improve security on the host and magento
- Remove sidebars in contact us page
- Migrate all files to the main domain (Currently, it is only temporarily re-directing from our subdomain to the main URL)
- Fix the wordpress blog integration. The site has two URLs for the blog but same exact content.
- Create exportable CUSTOMIZED reports in the backend.
Our site has a lot of customizations so you should be at the top of your game before applying. There are a lot more things that need to be fixed and these listed above are just the easy ones. If you are a great developer, this should be a piece of cake for you. Seriously. That's who we are looking for. If we hire you and we see that you require spoon feeding of things to change, then we will not tolerate that and will let you go.
So please, before applying make sure you have the following:
- Time (we need someone reliable and not someone who is in and out each day)
- Skill (Someone who reads this post and says to themselves "tsss. Piece of cake")
- Loyalty (we need someone who can be with us for the long run. Not just for this project)
- Initiative (Because YOU UNDERSTAND the business requirements, you should not hesitate to bring ideas to the table or make good intelligent judgement calls when needed)
- Reliability (Like time, we need someone who is reliable to be working each day and reliable to implement chages and features that we request.)
- Leadership (Like initiative, we want the developer to take the lead and not be spoon feeding off of US 'management'. Not always waiting for review on a half assed job)
- QUALITY (You should have an eye for quality and never sacrifice quality of work. If you see something that isn't right, don't wait for us to find it then address it. Because we will find it. Whether it be front or backend. We quality check)
With all of this being said, we need someone that is confident that he can do the job. Our payment method will be per phase. Beginning with the ones mentioned above. If you are confident, you should have no problem in that payment method. WHY? Because we are sure payers for good quality work. We have an impressive profile on another freelance site if you need proof. If you provide substandard / low quality work and are not the person as described above, you will not be compensated. So don't take the risk on that one. To be sure you have read all of this description, include the word "I'm a winner" on your application. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
If at this point, this job post still is interesting to you, then maybe you are the right candidate. And we would like to setup a VOIP call with you to get to know each other and discuss details from project scope to expectations and payments. Ignore the price, let's negotiate.
Thanks and hope to talk soon.