We have two small scripts and would like some modifications to them. List below seem huge but most of it as you see is quick fixes. The only one which may take more time is controling emails into the database, many points talks about that. Hope for a long term relation. As usual with me, money will be released when satisfied. Based on projects I did with Guru and Getafreelancer, I think this modification may run around $100. Thanks,
Map/Load Legacy Data:
1. Map and load Legacy data. Database is small, should only take you couple of hours. That is the 1st thing to be done, as it’s needed ASAP. This is done on school script.
1. Search Database by Emails/Phone # within profiles (currently we can search by person names only)
1. Keep constants as ‘non bold” colors, variables to bold
2. Keep empty, as is… remove “Not applicable, not provided.
3. Fix bug: Age shows as one year older than actual age.
4. Option for Admin to delete profiles
Profiles – Emails section (see screen #3):
1. In each profile, maximize the number of characters “more than 500 character “in
comments and Emails so I can send emails from the website.
2. Capable to attach, HTML text (BOLD, colors, logo/signature).
3. When email comes from anyone to an address (controlled by Admin), script puts it into the profile’s email (if one exist. A copy goes to the staff that handles the profile.
1. We had two reports that submitted nightly by email. One report new profiles joined. And the 2nd tells us what modifications were made in the system for that day. It seems that someone was making a change in the scheduler and seems that he deleted the scheduler… we no longer receive these report. We would like to continue get it.
2. We would like another report that tells us who logged in out during that day. And another that reports all emails come in/out of the system.
Changes on the application Form:
1. Change color of letter “*” from BLACK to RED
2. If applicant completed step 1, and exit, still email us with what has been filled.
3. Also, it seems to be a bug when I tried to submit the form SEE Image BUG#1 (when I didn’t update anything picture).
Step 2 on form:
1. Remove these fields: “Do you want to have Kids” field.
2. Change these fields to Optional: “Nature of Job”, “Occupation”, and “Annual Income”.
I. Update Selection
3. Change field “How long has the applicant been in US?*” to “Since When have you been in USA”, make it a selection field.
4. Add Religion field Selection box. (For step 2, & step 3)
5. Control “Practice level” to display/not.
1. Give Staff Manager (and admin) the right to see contact information. Hide it from others (Staff & applicants). However, they can email profiles without seeing profile’s contact info
1. Can view/edit their own profiles.
2. View profiles selected by the staff (matched) and email staff or applicants.
1. Once a match is selected (currently in place), an email should be sent to each of the matches.
i. Fields controlled by the admin.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
Hi i am readyy to do this [url removed, login to view] done lot of works of this [url removed, login to view] i think it may be easier to [url removed, login to view] new year.