we are looking for an experienced web designer / developer who can produce a website similar to (<[login to view URL]>).
In particular, the website needs to have full functionality of the following:
2) Dynamic Menu (DHTML maybe?)
3) PHP or mySQL results page, like when you click on the PICK A TUTOR should return a list of the available tutors which we can always update / add new through a back - end admin tool. (possibly justhost admin or any other you can suggest). Also, will need the menu of the left hand side that says "Pick a Tutor"
4) Should have a "Student registration" page where we can receive the details of the new students in the back-end database. Same for the tutors.
5) A "View of Demo" page is needed with similar functionality and material.
6) Will need a bottom page with links so that to get maximum efficiency on the "google search". Include as many links as possible on the bottom page so that to have many keywords. (Not that extensive list as this website though) We can discuss this when you start the project.
7) We will design the LOGO, you need to place it in the website. Also, domain name and back-end tools will be provided to you unless if you have better suggestions.
The menu on the top does NOT have to include all these submenus. We can discuss which one are needed to start. We should be able to add new ones though therefore full functionality of the DHTML menus is required.
Basically as you will see, the website doesn't need too much work (programmingwise), all the points above can be developed in a few weeks if you know what you are doing!
The whole website will be around 15-25 pages max.
Please DO NOT WASTE neither YOUR TIME nor OURS, we need someone who can deliver the job within deadline as well as to have 100% communication when required. We are based in London, UK.
Our communication will be based mainly via emails but for best communication and more professional way we would like to "know the developer" so it will be good if you are using SKYPE.
That's all, happy bidding.