We're looking to hire PHP developers on an ongoing basis.
To find the right candidates, we'd like you to complete a paid test project.
You should be familar with symfony2 and common bundles used for rest apis such as FOSRestBundle, JMSSerializerBundle and NelmioApiDocBundle. You should also be familar with rest api authentication including simple authentication with basic auth and oauth.
For this project, you need to make a rest api that is read-only, The api will not be used to add any data so put/post requests will not be needed. You will need to create the entities and then manually fill them with test data.
* The api will only return data in common formats such as json and xml.
* The main entities for the project will be User, Site and Report.
* The user owns sites and reports belong to sites.
* There may be many sites and reports for each user.
* There needs to be an admin role that can access all sites and all reports.
* Site entity should have the following fields: site name, site url
* Report entity should have the following fields: date, number of unique visitors, number of page views
* The api should be secured
* There are two main roles, admin which can access all data via the API and user which can only access sites and reports for that specific user
The source code will be managed via git and hosted at bitbucket.
When you place your bid, please indicate how many hours you believe it will take to complete this task.