I am looking for technical content writer for my knowledge base. I just need a batch of developer and system administrator related articles created for now. However, this overall project will expand rapidly once we have everything stood up.
My requirements are as follows:
(i) Articles should be unique and should not be copied from anywhere. They should be able to go through copyscape. If, any plagiarism is found (with the exception of commands and configuration content), writer would not be paid.
(ii) Writer will complete all technical knowledge articles listed below. These articles should include clear and concise instructions, with screenshots and commands when appropriate, to guide the reader through to successful completion of the task. Articles should explain in enough detail that even a novice could follow the instructions.
(iii) The articles should be written in proper English. English mistakes cannot be tolerated. Poorly written articles will not be considered.
(iv) Any screenshots should have size and resolution appropriate for web content.
(v) You should know what you are writing. Articles should be free from technical errors.
Quality of the content is TOP priority for me.
1) How to setup nodejs
2) How to setup apache (with directory structure and virtual hosts), mysql, php
3) How to setup python with mod_wsgi and apache
4) How to set the hostname of a machine
5) How to add users based on distro
6) How to setup nginx (with directory structure, virtual hosts, port forwarding), mysql, php, fastcgi
7) How to install django
8) How to deploy django applications
9) How to install [url removed, login to view]
10) How to deploy [url removed, login to view] applications
11) How to install ruby
12) How to deploy ruby on rails application
13) How to setup apache tomcat
14) How to deploy tomcat applications
15) How to use public key auth with ssh
16) How to use and install fail2ban
17) How to install git
18) How to install redis
19) How to install mongo
20) How to install couchdb
21) How to setup piwik