Hi Freelancers -
We require a Drupal developer for a quick project. We want to build a marketplace for buyers and sellers. We have a fixed audience size of 3,000 people and this is a rapid development project, with very simple ecommerce.
In brief, your role is to build a site which:
- allows buyers and sellers can register
- requires buyers and sellers pay a small fee via PayPal for membership to the site
- allows administrators, anonymous users and other incidental user types to have access
- implement our designer's theme (which includes carousels)
- can be viewed mainly on desktop machines, but is also available for tablet and mobile devices (albeit with reduced functionality)
- includes plug ins for ecommerce (PayPal), ad rotation blocks, RSS feed
- is properly tested to AA standard
- is fully documented
The site will be in D7. With a few days we will have a full specification, but we want to start interviews soon so we're posting as much info as is currently available.
You must have English as your first language or an excellent grasp of English as you will be required to read and understand the requirements, produce test scripts and supporting system documentation.
We will hire approx 20-Oct and the project will have to be completed 15-Nov.
25 freelancers are bidding on average £936 for this job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: