Looking for team of people working together to thoroughly test our BETA website (PHP5/MySQL based) to find bugs/issues and do a testing of various user scenarios and make a full detailed report. Its a daily deal website with a twist, where merchant/business owners pay 1 flat rate fee to post a deal and where regular users without registration claim/print those deals/vouchers.
Job Description / Your responsibilities:
Manually go through the scenarios and routines that users (regular users and merchants) experience would go through to use our website.
- Regular users registering, settingup their profile, browsing through deals and claiming them.
- Merchant users post deals, paying, editing deals etc.
The routines also include:Searching, Checkout/Payments, Monitoring, Linking/Delinking, Claiming vouchers, etc.
- Test on ALL three major PC browsers: (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox) and several different versions of IE.
- Test for errors, crashes, hangs, dead-ends/links, lost inputs
- Security holes
- SQL Injection
- Payment Gateway vulnerabilities
- Broken links
- Loading time
You must provide a proof of relevant experience with sample work and detail proposal explaining why we choose you. Further detail will be sent to shortlisted bidders.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
DO NOT PAY [login to view URL] to accept payment per [login to view URL] I do not find any defect , do not pay [login to view URL] you would like to receive test plan/ test cases/ RTM matrix - additional payment may [login to view URL] can find more deta More
We are a team of testers, experienced in web testing, have the necessary skillsets and infrastructure readily available. Give us chance to prove our capability