Looking for bidders who have experience using Ads on blogs. My client wants
1)To sell ad space over the phone on his blog and insert the ads himself.
2) To Sell ads automatically right on his blog accepting paypal.
3) He wants an easy panel to manage the ads.
4) He wants only his comments to be displayed on the first page - three to five of his comments, and then the replies on another/other pages.
5)He likes template monster templates 19060 and 20147.
6) I have no preference for any blogging software, however I did see that wordpress has over 10 ad manager plug ins. I dont know if Joomla has what I need.
7) You will train us how to manage the blog/ads/comments.
8) You will also customize the template and migrate it to the blogging software of your choice.
In your bid please explain where the design of the ads might come from and what size(s) of ads are availible, and if more then one ad size option is even possible.
I like bidders with a lot of experience creating and installing blog ad managers.
If you have more then one option for me - let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Last two versions of all major browsers.