I am making a video upload site where I would be able to upload videos, along with an image (which will be the thumbnail at a later point), a title, a description, and keywords. also, video file may at time be up to 250mb but I highly doubt anything more than that since I will be utilizing the only one utilizing this script, but of course the bigger the file the uploader can handle the better. I would also like it to show the upload progress.
- the name of the database is 'hhu'
- the name of the database table is 'videos'
- rows in the table are: 'id','dateAdded','title','description','runtime','keywords','image','video'
$image and $video should be the path to the files
- the directory the image and video will me stored in is: '../media/videos/'
- the path to the mysql connect file is: '../include/[url removed, login to view]'
if the upload is successful, I would like it to redirect to [url removed, login to view], which is another page I myself will do.
please also not I would like the script as simple as possible as I am new to php and would like to reference and learn from it at a later point but the biggest thing is really that it works. please include the form to collect the data as well. the form will be on a page calling the script so something like action="[url removed, login to view]", with [url removed, login to view] being the script