VBScript or Powershell that will output the currently installed Antivirus products status for products installed on Windows Servers (2000-2008) and Workstations (2000,Vista,XP,7) platforms
Currently AV products to include are :
Additional products and product version of added regularly, so making the script dynamic in it ability to identify automatically the installed product would be beneficial
Output Information to Include:
1) AV Product Name
2) AV Product Version
3) AV Product Age (i.e. The Number of Days "Old" the product AV Status is)
4) AV Product Status e.g. "Out-Of-Date" or "Up-To-Date"
Preferably "Age" will be based on the date of the Pattern/Signature File,DAT file etc or some mechanism to indicate if the installed product is up-to-date i.e. "current" or more than 'X' number of days old
However any other suitable mechanism will be considered.
Computers to be tested using this method will be:
1) Members of an Active Directory Domain
2) Members of a Workgroup only (NOT Domain based)
The Script must accept as input parameters :
1) Path to output file location
2) Name of output file
3) No Days "old" that is acceptable i.e. if 7 is passed as the parameter then any computer whose AV is 8 or more day old will be considered "Out-Of-Date"
Output file to be in CSV format
"AV Product Name, AV Product Version, AV Product Age, AV Product Status"