I want a bot to migrate various domains from an old to a new server.
The bot will use c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] records of domain to move.
Go to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] select first record "undone".
The bot should open new folder with domain name in c:\migrations\XXXXXXX
1) The bot should log into cpanel and use BACKUP WIZARD to create backup + email to be provided
2) The bot should then download & save to c:\migrations\XXXXXXX
3) The bot should then open WHM on new server & create a new account for domain backup to restore using the create password function in WHM and use + send email to address to be provided
4) The bot should then save domain name + new account login + pw to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view]
5) The bot should then ( still using WHM ) login to new account Cpanel restore backup from c:\migrations\XXXXXXX.
6) After restore is complete open file manager, go to wp-content/plugins/ upload c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view]
7) After upload complete unzip [url removed, login to view]
8) The bot should log into WP-Admin/plugins and activate all
9) If WP-Admin requests WP upgrade, then upgrade WP.
10) Exit Domain
11) Go to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] mark first record "done".
12) If any errors mark first record "error".
13) Rinse & repeat with next record.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $336 for this job
Hi, I realise my estimated delivery time may be higher compared to the rest, but this is to ensure you're happy with the quality and that everything is working okay. Regards, Nathan.