I need someone to read all the documentation in the following link:[
[url removed, login to view]]
and create a simple sample Pharmacy software program in vb.net that connects to Pharmanet.
All the information you need to create and connect are included in the above link.
The sample application should do 2 things:
1. Be able to search the pharmanet network for a patient
2. Update the patients information on the pharmanet network.
Must be done according to the documentation. In your bid, please briefly describe what you intend on doing to complete this project. This is simply to filter out those coders who don't read the description properly and just submit a template bid.
Must be done in VB.net
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).