I am looking for a programmer to write a Network based application for our duplication center. It's a small operation that makes DVDs/CDs. please send me your hourly rate and your Phase 1 cost. I am looking for long term relationship.
The process in summary: Get an Order, Print the DVDs from a Master, Burn the DVDs, Create a case, Print DVD cover, Assemble the DVDs, ship out, Close the Order
We need a system to allow us to track all the orders, all the raw material and plan for production based on orders we have received.
Attached is a sample order. The system should import this automatically.
The program should be able to do the following in Phase 1. This is a summary, I will be discussing in detail. Just ask if you have a question.
1. Track Raw Stock/Inventory (Blank CDs/DVDs, Cases, Covers, Print Paper, ink, etc)
2. Plan for production based on orders... Orders with high priority should be produced first
3. Track when each activity takes place (Printing, Burning, Assembly, etc)
4. We should be able to put in how many printers are available, how many duplicators and how many people to assemble the parts and how long it takes to do each of the steps. The program should be able to give us a report of how much time is needed per order
5. As we produce the program should track the raw stock consumption and notify us when we reach low inventory levels
6. Great Reports (Weekly, Monthly, Daily production, orders, etc)
7. Produce work orders with bar codes
8. Allow different users in different stations to access the system
9. Multiple security levels
10. Import and export data reports
I have attached one of the order files. This is how we receive orders.. We also receive them through the phone and in person. The system needs to facilitate for automatic import of the attached file.