Small VB2010 project that interfaces with Quickbook through SDK. The project scope is:
1. When program is ran, bring up a date criteria screen with a check box that excludes any sales order that has been invoiced automatically checked
2. Once the date is entered, connect to quickbooks
3. Retrieve all matching sales order within date range
4. If exclude any sales order has not been unchecked build a report with sales order information
5. Customer Name, address, date, item(s), quantity, price, total
We want the source code when finished.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $958 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I am a .NET developer specializing in custom Quickbooks solutions development and been doing these kinds of project on a daily basis. Kindly check my private message for further details.
I have 7 years experience in working in QuickBooks integration projects so it is an easy job for me. VB or C# is no problem as it is a must for a developer.