Need an experienced PHP cURL coder to make a script for me that does the following:
- When people come to my page I want them to be logged in automatically to a remote site. Email address and password for this site needs to be grabbed randomly from a file or MySQL DB. Ofcourse email address and password needs to match in order to login.
- On my own page people will enter data. This data needs to be posted to the remote site, to a different URL but still on the same site. So you'll need to know how to set the cookie right and maintain the session that was accomplished earlier.
- People will then come on a second page on my own site where they need to enter one data field. This data needs to be posted to that remote site and it'll be appended to the URL in the second step.
- All of the above must be done using proxies. Proxies must be randomly grabbed from a file or MySQL DB.
- When all of the above steps are finished I want the script to 'call back' to the file(s) or MySQL DB and tell me whether the user has completed all steps, and with which email address, password and proxy it has been done. If all steps have been completed I want the email address and password to be deleted from the file(s)/MySQL DB in the first step, so that it won't be used in the autologin process anymore.
I know all the postfields that has to be sent to this remote site. As you can see from the above this would be a complex script and therefore I really want someone that has experience in coding with PHP cURL. Please send me a PM if you can do this, so that I can give you the exact info.
Payout will be sent out as soon as script has been tested and proved to be working. If MySQL has to be used, I need instructions on how to build the DB as well. I know how to run queries on MySQL but that's about it. Hope to hear from someone soon! If I can find someone reliable that delivers quality work, I might have more jobs for you in the future.