I've got a issue with one of my Joomla websites (Joomla [url removed, login to view]). I want you to fix it, and to take steps to prevent this from happening again... (check file permissions etc.). FTP access and password to backend will be provided.
Here's what Google safe browsing says...
Diagnostic page for [url removed, login to view]
What is the current listing status for [url removed, login to view]
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-01, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-01.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including [url removed, login to view]
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, [url removed, login to view] did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Hello Joha, I have an extensive experience in performing security audits and malicious code cleaning and I will gladly assist you with the task at hand. Please refer to PMB for further details.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $100 for this job
Professional web security expert here. I can remove malicious code, protect your website from future attacks. More details I will send on PM. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Hi, I have extensive experience in removing malware and assisting with getting your site cleared off the blacklists. My working knowledge of Joomla will come in handy. See details in PMB